• Wide range of products composed of high quality raw materials
• Good price-quality ratio
• Expert sales advisors
• Moderne production sites and covered storage
• Professioal laboratories and research facilities
• Guaranteed quality; ISO 9001 certified, RHP quality mark
• Wide delivery options through our own logistics services
• Multiple production sites throughout The Netherlands and Germany
• Global, reliable network distributers
• Excellent service and flexibility
Are you interested in working for BVB Substrates? Please check out our job openings!
Substrate is the collective name for all growing media we produce. Our soil mixtures make up the biggest part of the growing media. These mixtures are made of various natural raw materials and components. Every raw material has it’s own properties and physical characteristics. This makes each raw material suitable for specific uses.
We always check the uniformity and stability of our raw materials. We work with trusted suppliers that can guarantee a constant quality. Most soil mixtures consist of Sphagnum moss, peat and / or cocopeat. In addition to that components like pumice, perlite, coco fiber, bark, sand and clay are added to gain certain characteristics in the mixture.
Different rules apply when composing mixtures for organic cultivation. BVB Substrates has a wide range of raw materials that meet these demands. By using these raw materials wisely, we can incorporate the properties that you, as a grower, need into the mixture.
Next to that we offer a wide range of options in fertilisation as well. We can supply your crops with the right amount and composition of fertilisation via the substrate by using varioud organic materials. Together with you as our customer we create a blend tin accordance with the guidelines of Regulation 889/2008.
Do you want to check our latest developments? Are you curious about upcoming BVB College masterclasses, or do you just want to know what we are currently working on? Then take a look at our news items.